Wednesday 16 September 2015

Review / Nourish Relax Hydrating Peptide Serum #Campaign4Clarity #OrganicBeauty

Continuing with Organic September and the Campaign For Clarity, running this week - Nourish is another brand joining in the cause and deserving to be labelled organic and recognised by the Soil Association.
You can also read more about this initiative here> www.soilassociation.org/campaignforclarity

I've talked about Nourish Skincare several times before - and in particular the Revital-Eyes Kale Biomimetic Anti-Ageing Eye Cream is one of my must have and always on rotation in my routine.
Recently, I've been using the Nourish Relax Hydrating Peptide Serum that is approve by the Soil Association and a skin super hero!





This serum is a fantastic helper to reduce irritation and calm down inflammation; it's particularly recommended if you struggle with problematic and sensitive skin.
The barely-there lavender scent is also calming on the mind and ideal as a last step before bedtime; it feels light and cool on the skin and absorbs in a matter of minutes.
I've been really enjoying using it at nights and most importantly I haven't had any irritation flare up.
In the mornings, it's perfect to create a smooth canvas for my foundation thanks to the hyaluronic acid that plumps up the skin and reduce fine lines.

If you are on the market for a new serum, this is one to try - you can get yours on nourishskinrange.com

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by