Monday 13 October 2014

Review / Pulpe De Vie Luscious Glow





Pulpe de Vie is an organic and natural French brand that doesn't use essential oils but fruit and vegetable extracts instead; it's also certified organic by Ecocert and Cosmebio, free of parabens, silicons, GMOs and not tested on animals.

The Pulpe de Vie Luscious Glow* is a fruity moisturizing body milk with added glamorous sparkles that gives a flattering, sexy glow to the skin.
The formula contains grapefruit and blackcurrant waters, yogurt proteins to provide lasting hydration. It's rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants to protect and nourish the skin too; it feels light, non sticky and leaves the skin super soft to the touch.
The divine scent of pink grapefruit instantly transports me to a sunny Mediterranean countryside and makes me daydream of holidays. 
Love the fun and colourful packaging too!
This lotion is a delight to use and perfect to add a little sparkle to these grey autumn mornings!

Have you tried Pulpe De Vie yet? What do you recommend?

12 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty interesting and the packaging looks so cute :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen anything like this before, I bet it's lovely when you need to wake up in the mornings! I love that Pulpe de Vie are a cruelty free brand :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a fantastic brand! I can't wait to try more. x

      Delete
  3. This looks really lovely, I like that it has sparkles in it to make your skin glow

    Gaby // etcGabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the sparkles are really flattering and add an extra touch. very pretty!

      Delete
  4. lovely looking product, thanks for sharing <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this sounds amazing, sold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. let me know what you think :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by