Monday 27 October 2014

New In / Nourish Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser




I’m a big fan of the Nourish Revital-Eyes Kale Biomimetic Anti-Ageing Eye Cream and in fact it’s been a staple in my everyday routine for months. So, I was mostly excited when I heard about the new addition to the kale range with the Nourish Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser*.

Let’s give merit where merit lies! This product is a multitasker and an half!
First of all, it can be used as a cleanser. You massage it over wet skin to create a milky emulsion;
then it can also be used as a flash daily mask, if you leave it on pose for 2 minutes; or as a weekly treatment, applied on clean and dry skin for 5 minutes and finally rinsed it off with some cold water.
My personal favourite is as cleanser - it leaves the skin soft and clean; but also as a mask - it’s great to refresh the complexion and mute down any redness.

The consistency is like a grainy cream, green in colour and with a slight leafy scent, which is quite peculiar and pleasant; I love the natural approach and the use of quality ingredients that is a guarantee when talking about Nourish. I just wish the tube was a bit bigger, I’m going through this baby like crazy and I use it everyday.

Have you tried this yet?

4 comments:

  1. looks actually quite good :-) I also always use an exfoliating cleanser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nourish kale range, all winners!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I especially love multi-tasking products x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by