Sunday 7 September 2014

The Body Shop / Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet




This summer, The Body Shop brought out a collection of lightweight, cooling treats for the body and face.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet* appealed to me straight away, especially with the untypical warm weather that we have experienced in Scotland... and what sounds better than a sorbet, right?

My skin is middle of road, normal/combination without any particular requirements so I tend to prefer gel/light consistency for comfort, anyway.
What can you expect from a product that is called sorbet? A splash of freshness, injection of hydration... and that’s exactly what you are getting with this skincare! The formula contains Aqua Sphere Technology - microscopic moisture spheres that deliver 24hr feed of moisturisation to the skin.
The freshness also feels soothing on irritated skin and cheeks are left plumped up; it also contains mineral particles that absorb oil and mattify the complexion.
The consistency is a dream, but quite heavily floral scented so be aware if you’re a sensitive to powerful smells.

This has certainly been a summer staple for me and will do me good well into Autumn with these mild temperatures.
There is also a new range of The Body Shop Body Sorbets in mouthwatering scents: Strawberry, Mango, Peach, Satsuma and Moringa.
Have you tried any of these yet?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but I was planning on buying it after I use of honey mania so thanks for the useful review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no probs, hope you like it! I love the honey mania range, especially the bubble bath. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by