Tuesday 9 September 2014

Boots Haul




I finally picked up the Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush; I’ve been wanting to try it for a while but it was always sold-out in store. It is the same great quality as the rest of the line, it’s also convenient for travelling but still remaining a full size brush. I like to use it both for blusher and setting powder.


L’Oreal Nails a Porter in 002 Killer Nude – I picked these up to try out. I have never use fake nails before – they just seem so uncomfortable to wear – but I loved the design of these. 



Essie Nail Polish in Aruba Blue – this was a long overdue purchase. I adore this colour and blue polishes are my favourites! Not much to say in words, it’s simply stunning and the pictures are speaking for themselves, me think.



Yes To is a brand that I’m been testing lately; I tried the Yes To Cucumber Soothing Facial Wipes before and loved them so I picked up another full pack. I also wanted to try the new brightening Grapefruit line and I  bought the Yes To Grapefruit Uneven Skin Tone Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream, which sounds fab to help lighten my dark circles… will see how it fairs.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow those Loreal nails look amazing, I love the blue essie too! Gorgeous colour xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Love the essie Nail Lacquer ,what a fantastic Colour!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by