Wednesday 15 January 2014

Review / milk_shake Active Milk Mask



Since I ombred my hair, I started to pay extra attention to my haircare routine. Luckly, i don't think the dye has damaged them but prevention is better than cure, right?
Milk_shake Active Milk Mask* is a restructuring mask for dry or damaged hair but I reckon is suitable for most hair types in need of a bit of TLC. Their products are inspired by the simple use of the power of nature, where ingredients (like dairy proteins) are used as food for the hair.
It contains milk proteins, rice & avocado oils and vitamin E that hydrate and nourish and at the same time reinforce the follicles. The consistency is like a thick gel but not heavy, spread easily and quick to wash off.

I love that it's fast acting! For how much I love to treat myself with a full-on pampering session, I simply don't have the time to do so weekly; you simply apply the mask on damp hair, after shampooing, leave it on for 3/5 mins and finally rinse.
 It also has a lovely, sweet scent that reminds me of white chocolate buttons that leaves the hair softly scented and soft to the touch. :)


I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that Milk_Shake is an italian brand and I'm looking forward to try other products too. You can find their range on Hairtrade.com, the Uk's leading online retailer of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really good! My hair is a bit damaged because of the ombré and the growing so I need something like this :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this product would definitely help sort the dryness :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by