Thursday 17 October 2013

L'Occitane Lotion Divine



At first I was puzzled with L'Occitane Lotion Divine*. I thought it was a lotion in the sense of a light moisturizer but too runny for that and, at the same time, it's not a toner either. After a bit of research, I realized that it's actually a treatment for the skin.
I'm already a big fan of the Immortelle line: the Precious Eye Balm is up there in my Top3 favourite eye creams and the Essential Face Water is a staple in my morning routine.
Immortelle is actually known as the everlasting flower because it never fades, even after it has been picked; Its organic essential oil and water are rich in anti-aging properties and L'Occitane harvests the Corsican variety which is the highest in concentration of active molecules.


The yellow bottle looks luxurious on my sink top and the product itself delivers great results too. I've been using it for few weeks now and I can't believe the difference that it has made to my skin; I was already quite content with the appearance of my skin... but this is a new level of satisfaction!
It's not an overnight change but you will SEE the improvement. The skin feels silky smooth and tired, dull complexions are infused with a brand new lease of life. It also preserves skin's own equilibrium and enhances the benefits from other skincare products.

You apply it morning and evening, before moisturizer; you can use both hands or cotton pads and I prefer the latter, because of the liquid consistency. I spread it on the face and neck with outwards movements and then pat with the palm of my hands. This massage helps the draining process and firms the skin.
The delicate, floral scent has also an uplifting effect and you feel transported in a field on the Mediterranean coast.
A real treat for the senses that most definitely lives up to its name!

Have you tried this lotion yet? Grab a bottle in store or online

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely, think I need to try. I love the Immortelle range - I have the Brightening masque and it's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm a total junkie for masks and treatments - sounds lovely and i will definitely look into trying it too! :) x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it´s something one should try :D Unfortunately a bit expensive :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but it will last a long time - it's a good investment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by