Saturday 20 July 2013

Shopping My Stash / #2


For the past hot hot days, I've been using Clinique City Block Sheer Spf25 as a primer/spf protector. I think this may be discontinued which is a shame because it's not greasy and slightly tinted so great to use on its own too.
Then, I chose Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe which is my favourite foundation of all time and never disappoint. I set it with a light veil of Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder in Brightening Nudes. I love the brightening effect and it never looks cakey.
On the cheeks, I used Ruby & Millie Face Gloss in ; this product is kinda of prehistorical! I have had it for ages and as you can see used it and abused it. I literally slap it on and doesn't even need blending - beautiful beautiful natural glow. I also added some extra glowiness with Benefit Sun Beam, on the cheekbone.


Kept the eyes minimal: I applied a quick wash of Neal's Yard Remedies Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow in 76 Oats to the eyelid which is the perfect neutral colour and rimmed my eyes with Max Factor Liquid Effect Pencil in Black Fire.
Finally, I chose Lancome L'Absolu Nu in Rouge Nu for the lips! I kinda have re-discovered this lipstick recently - it's the perfect red lipstick for every day and I wore it to the office all week. It's very moisturizing and takes seconds to apply in the morning.

6 comments:

  1. The sun beam is great in this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it adds to the bronze look. x

      Delete
  2. Loving the new blog, it looks great!
    Nars Sheer Glow has been on my wish list for an absolute age, I'm going to have to buy it when I get back to the UK. I love Sunbeam for the summer too, it gives such a pretty glow.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, glad you like it! :)
      sheer glow is amazing, beautiful finish. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by