Sunday 30 June 2013

Shopping My Stash / #1

I recently started a new job - I used to work from home for years but now that I need to go to the office, I use make up pretty much everyday.
I enjoy reading the 'shopping my stash' posts from other bloggers so I decided to start this series too... 

This past week, I've been loving wearing... not all at once, mind you! ;) ---->


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: I wasn't really blown away by this foundation at the beginning... but I've grown to like it. It does last all day on me and the spf25 comes in handy now that is 'summer' (brackets needed for Scotland);

Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in medium: I have just been using this as a setting powder to prolong the longevity of the foundation. It can look a bit cake so realllly soft hand;

As an highlighter I chose Benefit Moon Beam and kept my lip neutral with Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour spf12 in #18 Soft Nude to complement the colourful eyelook.

For the cheeks, I've been rotating between Clinique Fresh Bloom Blush in Peony, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed and Nars Blush in Sex Appeal; I forgot how pretty Peony looks! it's half highlighter so looks really radiant and fresh on the cheeks. The Tarte blush (with the Buxom lip cream below) are new acquisitions from a US swap: couldn't wait to try them out but I will share the swap in more details soon. :)


Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream in Mudslide: as I said this is new but I already want more from this line. I've been using it as a lipgloss to top up the lipstick because it can be too brown for me and mudslide adds the perfect touch of pink!

For the lashes it's been Pur Minerals Big Blink Mascara all the way and to conceal my under-eye area:  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in medium and Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in pink.

For the eyes, I've been choosing between these combos: 
1) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion + Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Palette in Brandied Bronze + Collection 2000 Idol'Eyes in Bling
2) Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in Permanent Taupe + no7 Stay Perfect Liquid Eye Liner in Mermaid + Max Factor Liquid Effect Pencil in Black Fire
3) Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Eyeshadow Stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze + Neve Pastello in Petrolio

Do you use any of these products? 

15 comments:

  1. I've not tried any of those products but I do own 'High-Beam' by Benefit instead of Moonbeam. I love that stuff. It makes skin look so fresh :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like High beam too, I'm an highlighter addict ;) x

      Delete
  2. I am glad your using your new tarte blush :)
    When do you want to post?
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of must haves :D

    That m.a.c powder is really good I have it too in deep dark or something :)

    It covers up really well :) I see a lot brands that I don't know so I'm googling on the side haha.

    Happy Monday !

    XXX


    The Chains are cut !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe happy hunting! ;)
      I have never tried the mac powder on his own but it's supposed to have good coverage. xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Clinique blush & I love these posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, love reading them, I'm soooo nosey! :) x

      Delete
  5. though I'm not familiar with some of the brands. I think you got nice choices :) and I can say, you'll never go wrong with Mac :)

    by the way, I'd like to invite you to join my giveaway. if you haven't join yet, maybe you'd like to :)) I hope you do
    <3
    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html
    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/firmoo-classic-series-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That NARS blush looks so pretty! Great stash you have there :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have sex appeal is so flattering and easy to use :) x

      Delete
  7. I get $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by