Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bobbi Brown Face & Body Bronzing Duo

The Bobbi Brown Face & Body Bronzing Duo is a limited edition, part of the Nude Beach Collection for Summer 2013.
As soon as I saw pictures online I was immediately drawn to it; I liked the shades of brown and the lack of orangeness. In fact the side on the left is a pinkish brown and the side on the right is more of a reddish brown. 
Personally, I find that these nuances tend to resemble more of a natural tan. I also have another bronzer which is pretty brick/red looking - Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Bronzer in Fiji - and complement my skintone real nicely.
I twirl my brush on both sides but you can of course pick and choose; the lighter shade is matte and the darker has a slight glow to it.
By the way, I didn't realised how HUGE it was until I saw it at the counter! I actually really like it, it's still pretty compact ad slimline.
I still had a gift card from Christmas so, technically, I didn't pay for it but I'm glad I got it and I'm getting a lot of use out of it.
heavily swatched 
The lovely lady in House of Fraser also gave me a sample of the SPF 50 Protective Face Base, the new primer. I've only used it once but first impressions are good: feels really smoothing and lightweight on the skin. I'm pleased it has such an high spf, especially with summer approaching, and a little goes a long way so I bet that wee pot will last me a few months. :)
Have you bought anything from Bobbi Brown recently?
x

20 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous bronzer and a beautiful cream, it looks so light and expensive x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks gorgeous and I love the size, you shouldn't need to repurchase any time soon! I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown but would love too, everything I've seen looks so pretty x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! that's some size... I like Bobbi brown for neutrals eyeshadows, especially. x

      Delete
  3. It looks a fair size :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bronzer! I;d love to have that in my kit too!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks super cute ! I have to give it a try !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should swatch it in store, you'd love it!

      Delete
  6. These look like some great products! I am really interested in the primer, the high SPF is something that I love!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's great it has such an high SPF, great for summer.

      Delete
  7. I haven´t tried bronzers nor primers so far but this primer with SPF 50 sound like one of the best products to use this summer!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should give it a go then, it's very light on the skin. xx

      Delete
  8. Oooh this looks gorgeous! Pinky-browns tend to really suit my skin tone so I'll have to have a look out for this next time I'm at a counter! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simply stunning, you'd love it! x

      Delete
  9. That bronzer is gorgeous!!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colors!
    these basic colors are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, can't go wrong with a bit of browns hehe ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by