Tuesday 30 April 2013

Just In / Neve Dessert a Levres Lipsticks


I'm always excited when I hear about a new Neve Cosmetics release!
They never fail to create original, green products with cute packagings.
The recent lipsticks - called Dessert a Levres - have a vegetarian formula with no silicones, no parabens or petroleum derivatives either. The line includes 8 shades with nourishing ingredients and also protect the lips, keeping them hydrated.
I love both the cartoonish packaging and the lilac tube - it's fun!
The range is ideal for Spring with pinks, corals but it also includes nudes and a gorgeous red.
The finish is semi-sheer but it's easily buidable with a couple of swipes.
The shades are inspired by international desserts - like the names suggest - and also have a sweet scent (similar to the Mac vanilla one).
Mousse Framboise* is right up my street! 
I love to team a bright, fuchsia lip with simple eyes - it's my favourite look.
This lipstick has a matte finish without drying the lips and the blue undertone is super flattering with every skintone. It's gonna reside in my handbag throughout Spring and Summer. ;)
Crepe Suzette* instead is a nude with peach undertone.
 It's just too pale for me to wear on its own but I'm making it work as a top coat on other lipsticks - it adds a beautiful glossy finish and the creamy formula makes it really comfortable to wear.
As always you can buy these products from cutecosmetics.co.uk and nevecosmetics.it
Fruit Sushi and Panna Cotta are already in my shopping basket! :D

18 comments:

  1. The packaging is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they are so cute, I really like the look of crepe suzette xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a lovely shade indeed, love the finish xx

      Delete
  3. Alex, they look really nice... P.s. I received today my first Neve make up brushes :) I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! looking forward to hear what you think of them :)

      Delete
  4. i love them, my fav is the almond cookie :) and my future purchase is the fruit sushi :)
    big hugs dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I've never heard of this brand. Mousse framboise is pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the quirky packaging and Mousse framboise is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I have never even heard of this brand, totally going to check them out now though, they all look so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEah, i definitely recommend it - lovely natural make up! x

      Delete
  8. Those look so cute! Love the colors x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I wish I wasn't on a frugal mission and could buy these. So cute, I've never heard of this brand! Oh well, a girl can dream!! I'm loving your blog!!

    http://hannahandherthriftiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe time to pop them on the wishlist then ;) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by