Tuesday 5 February 2013

Empties / January

***
Sanctuary Mandelular Sensuous Bath Creme - I've been loving this scent for years and years and I keep re-buying it.
Very comforting, ideal for a relaxing bubble bath and fills the bathroom for hours; but because it's so strong, I need to take 'breaks' from using it otherwise I would get sick of it. I actually bought this bottle last Christmas and I have just finished it now. Also, very moisturising on the skin.
Re-purchase: Absolutely!  
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - Yes, I also got sucked into the hype around this product. It started well but the foam inside started to break after few uses... not sure if my bottle was faulty but not impressed!
I decided to finish it to take off my Christmas glitter polish but is definitely time for the bin now.
Re-purchase: Nope.
Renu Age Defence Balm SPF15 - this tiny sample lasted a week, actually.... maybe because it's pretty thick to be an hand cream.  Really like the smell and the fact that it has spf.
Re-purchase: Maybe.
MonuSpa Enriched Body Cream - again pretty small sample but first impression not too good: left a greasy residue on my skin. Smells lovely, tho.
Re-purchase: No.
Vinies Luminous Skin Mask - when this mask was sent in a beauty box, last year, many people didn't like it so I was able to grab few pots in swaps. I just finished the last one and - oh my god- I still love love love this mask! It does leave your skin red after use, but nothing terrifying in my experience... plus the results are incredible. The skin feels soft and purified and in fact I also used it as a pre-wedding treatment.
Re-purchase: Yes.
Boots Aqua Balance Hydrating Eye Cream - I bought this cream ages ago but then just put it at the back of the drawer, whilst trying other products. I decided it was time to finish it off and am I glad it's over! I can't say I enjoyed using it  - in fact I didn't even bother cutting up the tube to use every little drop. It did nothing for my eye area and, although it says it's for dry skin, I didn't think it was particularly moisturizing, either.
Repurchase: Definitely not!
Neutrogena Multi-Defence Night Moisturiser - pretty ordinary, inexpensive night cream but one of the best i have used - in fact my current favourite! It looks a bit thick and white when first applied but it sinks really well and it's the perfect amount of hydration for my needs. I highly recommend it!
Re-purchase: Yes.

Have you tried any of these products before?
What do you think?
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh you've got me wanting to try the Vinies Luminous skin mask now. Thanks for putting it on my radar haha! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the scent of Vinies mask! But it was a good product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind the smell... Liquorice :) x

      Delete
  3. I've heard mixed reviews about the Bourjois nail polish remover - sorry that it disappointed you! The Neutrogena night cream sounds like a winner though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Bourjois is quite expensive for what it is... Definitely sticking with normal bottles now. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by