Wednesday 28 November 2012

Review / Liz Earle Energising Body Scrub

I use a body scrub about twice/three times per week.
I don't have a favourite and I just buy whichever is on offer, at the time.
 Recently tho, I have been using the Liz Earle Energising Body Scrub* which I consider a real indulging, luxurious product.
The energising range also includes body wash, body lotion, hip and thigh gel which is next on my list to try!
These are multi-active products, really! They are a special blend of botanicals and essential oils that aim at lifting your spirit and also smoothing and toning the body.
This scrub, for example, contains grapefruit, sweet orange, patchouli, eucalyptus essential oils and olive stones granules which are particularly effective as exfoliants.
I love that it comes in a squeeze bottle: I prefer to use my scrub in the shower and I can't be bother to fiddle with a jar or unscrew caps, to be honest.
The consistency is like a gel  - I find it spreads very easily both on dry and wet skin and it's not sticky so It's very easy to rinse off, too.
The olive stones are encased in the gel so you get the right amount of buff to get rid of dead cells and reveal softer skin, without being too harsh and damaging your skin.
Also, It doesn't leave a oily film like other similar products but the skin is still kept hydrated and moisturized, thanks to the damask rose water and glycerin.
 Finally, there's definitely less residue at the bottom of my shower to clean up too... Bonus!
Have you tried this scrub yet?!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo this sounds lush! Liz Earle stuff is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, it's a pleasure to use... feels so pumpering on the skin! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by