Tuesday 14 August 2012

Delivery / SpaceNK

Last week, I received an email from SpaceNK about new releases and I was trilled to see the NARS Foreplay Palette!!!
I went in store the following day but they didn't have it here in Glasgow - disappointment :( - the sale assistant mentioned that it's probably only available in London at the moment and It will arrive up north later on... but to be fair, I couldn't wait... hehe ;)

of course, I picked up something else too ;)

NARS Foreplay Palette
 "Foreplay is a deconstructed Orgasm"



I just think this is beautiful looking cheek palette; love how the 4 shapes play with the black lines - You get a lot of product but the packaging still looks slick and slim.



Inside you get a big square of Orgasm Blush plus a  peach matte blush, a pink matte blush and a gold highlighter.
It's, actually, perfect for me as I don't own the single orgasm blush - and as much as this palette is attractive and desirable, I wouldn't want to have a double.
Honestly, I never got the hype around this blusher: I swatched it many time in store and yes, I could see it's very pretty... but I only completely understood the value of it, once it kissed my cheeks.
It's so unbelievably and effortlessly flattering and I would imagine it does work on every skintone.




byTerry Aqualip Jelly Tint
Been eyeing this for a while too - but it was sold out on the website, for a while... luckly, it came back in stock just as I was placing my order.
I really like my L'Oreal Studio Secret Professional Universal Lip Glow - I know it's hit or miss because it depends how it react to the ph of your skin but it looks really vivid on me... unfortunately, it last 20mins tops! :(
When I saw the Jelly Tint, instantly reminded me of it... but with the added lasting performance.




It looks neon orange in the tube but it's indeed a bright pink, when applied on the lips; man, this is bringing the 'stain' to an all new level - I couldn't get rid of the swatch on my hand for a day, seriously!
It's so fresh on the lips, it really feels like a splash of water and although the pigmentation is definitely there, it still remains sheer.


Clarisonic Delicate Brush Head
The website offers free delivery over £60 so I picked up a Clarisonic replacement head, too.
I tried the normal and sensitive before so I decided to get the delicate one, this time - I'm due to change my current one, anyway.


Finally, I also received this samples...


... and there was a gift with purchase over £75:


VERY excited!! I always wanted to try Institut Esthederm but it's very expensive; these are good size bottles too - unfortunately, I won't have a chance to use them now so I'll just keep them sealed and take them with me when I go to Italy next spring (hopefully!).
The pochettes are gorgeous, too.

Hope you liked the haul! :)



24 comments:

  1. Ohhh I need NARS foreplay! It looks incredible. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing... great little beauty! x

      Delete
  2. NARS Foreplay is top of my to buy list - and I already have Orgasm! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NARS products are the best! Great haul.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, NARS is definitely my favourite make up brand!

      Delete
  4. I don't own anything from Nars yet. Always forget to order... But I really really like Foreplay so maybe soon... Nice gift also. Never heard about that company tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Institut Esthederm, you mean? very post and expensive... suncare oriented line, especially. :)

      Delete
  5. ive seen the nars palettes in so many post, i almost need to check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it has been out in US for some time but just came out now over here...

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous goodies and nice freebies I love the snake serum x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, looking forward to try the snake serum too... great samples!! x

      Delete
  7. I've never tried Orgasm blush either - I really want this pallet now! I'm trying to be on a make up ban until I finish some of the products I have because I definitely have far too many, but this looks too good to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I couldn't resist, in fact ;P
      I do my ban on skincare and bodycare mainly... but I don't apply to make up as I don't want to risk a limited edition that I really want... but at the same time, I don't wanna break the ban... It's a compromise that suits me. x

      Delete
  8. Lovely haul! That NARS palette looks gorgeous! Great freebies too :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful palette... E the free gift, sooooo worth it!! Xx

      Delete
  9. That NARS palette looks divine! I'm also rather jealous of your By Terry tint, it looks good enough to eat! I love that Acqua di Parma scent, my fiance wears it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it's a lovely unisex fragrance... Very posh. ;) xxx

      Delete
  10. Still yet to try nars but the palette looks great!

    Found you through the blog hop :)

    Beth. Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a great way to start... It's simply beautiful!! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by