Friday 20 July 2012

Introducing / Travalo

Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle which makes it super convenient to carry around your favourite scent all the time! What's really genius is the patented easy fill system which let you refill the bottle with a few simple pumps, without any mess or spillage.

The Travalo Excel* comes in a hard plastic case which helps prevent scratches on the bottle itself; it's 8.6cm and only weights 20gr but it holds more than 65 sprays! Of course, you don't need to fill it all up all the time - if you prefer to swap your perfume weekly, for example,  you can also fill it halfway and top it up as you go (it's so simple that it literally takes few seconds).

It's 98% recyclable and the aluminum used is extremely light and strong.
Also, because 65 sprays equal to 5ml is airplane-friendly and it's guaranteed to be operational for about 10 years.
 



How does it work?

simple and clear instructions
 First, you need to take off the head from your perfume bottle; for this demonstration, I chose Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Party - my wedding scent! :)



Then, you just need to align the bottom of the Travalo - which has a rubber 'valve' - with the nozzle...



Pump up and down a few times.. and voila' you can see the Travalo filling up!
Now, you just need to take the cap off and it's ready to use.



The clear chamber is perfect to check when you're running out and there are no glass parts so it's very safe, too .

It comes in many different colours so you can match it to your handbag and there are carry cases available to store 2/3 bottles together; these cases are very elegant and a perfect present, really! They are, also, ideal when you go on holiday and you want to have few different options with you (without the hassle of big glass bottles and worrying they get broken in transit!).

In Uk, you can get yours in Lakeland, the Fragrance Shop and www.travalo.com
... but if you feel like trying your luck, Travalo runs a daily competition, giving away 1 bottle everyday; all you need to do is 'like' their Facebook page.
Good Luck!! :)


7 comments:

  1. That's a really smart idea! I never carry perfume because I'm afraid it'll leak in my bag xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean, especially since perfume are so expensive and you don't want to risk a full bottle, no? xxx

      Delete
  2. I've just gone and bought one after reading this! I've seen them before but it reminded me to buy one... thanks!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, glad I could help! you will love it! which colour did you get? :) x

      Delete
  3. I need to get one of these - im going on holiday in 3 weeks and your post has just reminded me to get one. Such a handy thing. I always hate travelling with my best perfumes & they are normally so heavy. These are perfect. Great as gifts too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by