Monday 2 July 2012

FOTD - Festival in the Park



This make-up is from a scorching day spent in the park with some friends... I packed up on the spf, for sure! ;)

Face: Clinique CityBlock Sheer SPF25, Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30 in Alaska, Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in pink, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in medium, Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Crush, bareMinerals Original SPF15 foudation in N20 medium beige, Urban Decay Dew Me setting spray;
Eyes: Rimmel Colour Mousse 8hr in 008 Sassy, Revlon GrowLuscious mascara;
Lips: Mac Chromagraphic pencil in Process Magenta, Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose.



12 comments:

  1. I love how the lip colour makes your eyes appear more blue! I also love your bracelets, especially the tiny star one! I've been looking for something like that for ages!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun - I like to pile them up. :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the lips! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection 2000 concealer is my favourite!
    You look lovely!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely pretty good but I still prefer EL double wear. Good for the price, tho. X

      Delete
  4. I always wanted to get the Rimmel Colour Mousse in Sassy (especially when it was featured in a Lisa Eldridge video), but I couldn't find it anywhere! :( I believe they're discontinued now anyway. Sigh. Love the lip colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think it's discontinued! I have been looking for another in store because mine is nearly dry... But couldn't find them anywhere. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by