Wednesday 30 May 2012

GlossyBox - Harrods Edition




Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter: first things first - love that it is paraben free.
This is a beautiful body butter - the consistency means you need to work it in the skin a wee bit but once absorbed, it disappears.
It's, also, very refreshing and smells divine.
A definite pampering body product - shame it hasn't added benefits as anti-cellulite or firming.



ReVive Intensite' Creme Lustre SPF30: unfortunately, this is too thick for me; so thick that I found it even hard to get it out of the jar. I tried few times, at night, and it just doesn't suit my skin type but I read nice reviews from other users. 
I will pass it over to my mum, I think, as she has dry skin.



Versace Vanitas Eau de Parfum: I'm not a fan of perfume samples as they are so personal - and I'm so fussy - that I rarely liked the ones that I was sent before.
Exception to the rule, I suppose, as Im really liking this scent; also, it's a deluxe sample - the bottle is quite big and very pretty - love the engravings on the cap.



Clarins Entra-Firming Body Cream: this cream is just right up my alley - exactly what I look for in a body cream. The tube is too small to really see any improvement in the toning department but I have faith in Clarins and I might give a full size bottle a go.



Leighton Denny nail polish in Honey Trap: I was sent another Leighton Denny varnish before but I didn't like it very much as it took ages to dry.
This looks better: love the colour, it has a very glossy finish and it's not streaky at all... liking the mini bottle, too.



Everything's available to purchase from Harrods
Which box did you receive? Happy with the content?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by