Saturday 5 May 2012

Clutch Time

In the last month I bought 2 clutches; I'm really into this type of bag, lately - usually, I always have big, huge bags to carry around all my stuff... but now, I've been trying to only take the minimal possible with me (my posture and back should also benefit from this!).

I got this first bag in Italy - the shop is called Stradivarius and it's a spanish chain, similar to Zara or Mango. Very affordable and contemporary; this clutch costs €15.95 which is about 12quid.
I like the blue e red lining and it also got 2 pockets and a zip compartment inside.




Then I HAD TO HAVE the Ted Baker Pajak Cutout Detail Clutch too.
I've been eyeing this bad boy for months - since I saw a preview on the website - and as soon as It was available to buy, I had to grab it.
I know, Ted Baker so it's not cheap: this is 99quid (but got a tiny cashback and free delivery)... but the quality is amazing.
First, let's start with the simple coordination of colours between carrier bag and the dust bag - HONESTLY!!! I love you TB!!!
Let's move to the lining which is a silky butterfly print with zip pocket in the back and cards compartment in the front.
Then, I'm a sucker for everything laser-cut... it's something that I really like a lot (see previous clutch as well ;))
I mean, I really want one in every colour: this one is in dark orange (although it looks pretty red to me) and it was difficult to decide which one to get (black and natural top of the list!) but I can't have three :(







Do you like clutches too??
xxx

14 comments:

  1. The first one is really great!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I like the little handle in the front! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Ted Baker one! So different! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clutches! :))
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the ted baker clutch is so beautiful!!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely gorgeous and there's one for every taste ;)

      Delete
  5. Tha Ted Baker clutch is so gorgeous! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it - there are 5 different ones, I think... I want them all!!! x

      Delete
  6. i truly truly like the ted bake clutch!!!!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the Ted Baker clutch is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by