Friday 30 March 2012

FOTN - Mother's Day Dinner

Hello girls! Sorry, I've been quiet - just back home and running about like crazy to sort stuff for the wedding. Hopefully, I'll try do more posts next week... Here is a wee look, in the meantime. :) kisses xoxoxo


FACE:
Estee Lauder DayWear BB Cream in 01 Light
St. Tropez Skin Illuminator in Violet
Mac Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in 1 Pink
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in 3 Medium

EYES:
Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Palette
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart



I wore my new skirt, bought last week (check here) with a very old top from H&M (this is 6/7 years old but I like how it looks on me) :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by