Thursday 23 February 2012

Escentual.com 1/2


So, you'll remember few weeks ago BuyaPowa.com ran a promotion for a Escentual.com £50 voucher for £30 - well, I ended up getting 2... naughty! :D
First of all, let me say that I'm very impressed with this company: I had never purchased from the website before and they have good brands at competitive prices. Also, the delivery is super-fast: Free First Class on orders over £50.
They include a sweet 'Thank you note' in their packages and a wee gift (see nail file, perfume sample).

This is what I got with 1 voucher:



Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blusher in Pop
I've been meaning to try these cheek stains for some months now. I chose 'Pop' which is a limited edition colour, created to raise funds for MacMillan Cancer Support.
It's the perfect watermelon shade, ideal to uplift the complexion and easily blendable and buildable.
I like these formulations a lot - I pretty rarely use (only) a powder blush anymore.




Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs in Les Bois de Rose
I've been eyeing this compact for a while too; probably, because I've seen so many reviews on youtube and the colours looks really pretty and great to work with.
I was undecided on which one to buy: Les Gris and Les Fumes have some really stunning shades too but I tend to go with pink/purple eyeshadows (to complement my eyes) so I think I'm gonna get the most use out of this one.
The case is beautiful and I'm carefully keeping it fingerprint-less the longer possible ;)
 Once swatched, the eyeshadows are not disappointing. Creamy and easy to apply. Great pigment payoff.









Did you take advantage of this offer? What did you buy with your voucher?
xx

16 comments:

  1. beautiful palette and blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY BEAUTIFUL BLUSH AND PALETTE GUERLAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the Daniel Sandler blushes - this one looks great! And what a lovely palette too - I can see why you wouldn't want to touch it.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also waiting for so long to try the blushes... Not disappointed. X

      Delete
  4. Love the colours and such a gorgeous palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Palette looks AMAZING! and i've wanted to try daniel sadler blush for so long, that colour looks great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great colours... I want more. :)

      Delete
  6. I love the look of the blush, I need to find a new one and have only ever really used powders before! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really converted to cream/liquid blushers now... I like dewy, radiant look you can achieve. X

      Delete
  7. these products look great! i would love to try the watercolour blush! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these products look amazing! I'm gutted I missed out on the offer :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there're going to run it again soon... It's so popular. Keep an eye on the website. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by