Sunday 9 October 2011

Think Pink

October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Every year more and more brands decide to support the cause and release special edition products, donating profit or part of the profits to charity.




This would also make a brilliant stock filler for your mum on Christmas.




This is actually going on my Santa's list - I've been wanting to try it for a long time!




Simply gorgeous and the plates are pink too. 
You can't go wrong with it: it's the best on the market!

Finally, OPI has launched the brand new Pink Shatter topcoat



You can get a bottle from www.lenawhite.co.uk and let's shatter breast cancer!! Genius!!

These are only a few examples - there're plenty more... have a shop around!

Hope this was helpful.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. owww love the ghd's my man won't let me buy another pair of ghd's until my blue ones break :( It's times like this I wish they were not so unbreakable haha
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... Christmas wish-list? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by