Wednesday 29 June 2011

Present / Dior Addict To Life

Richard's mum just came back from an holiday in Cyprus and brought me back this perfume. It's the new version for Dior Addict, just launched in June 2011.

It's a fresh, soapy scent; the composition begins with pomegranate, raspberry and peach. The heart tones of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley are followed by the base of cedar and white musk.

I'm actually liking it a lot!
Also, i looooove the name and the shape of the bottle - I think it's going to become my summer signature fragrance. Sniff away! :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This perfume sounds divine.

    Yep, the pots on my "Harness the power of oats" post are GU pots!!! I love them too and always keep the pots because they are so handy!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ___________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by