Saturday 7 May 2011

I went for an haircut today: I always go to Vidal Sasson in Princes Square 'cause I really like my stylist - and once you find someone you trust, stick with them. ;)






















(pardon my messy make up but had to rub off loads hair off my face - took pics with my phone and lighting is a bit rubbish. FYI Jacket: Diesel & Scarf: Zara)

After that, I went to Boots to pick up few essentials (nail varnish remover, shower gel, shampoo) and also the lipstick I mentioned in the previous post (they're still running 3for2 on make up so also got an eyeshadow and clear nail polish).





Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy: I have attached a swatch below (the top segment is with balm and below without) and also a picture with Essie' nail polish so you can just yourself if they're a good match. :)

L'Oreal Chrome Intensityin Blue Jean: only have another blue eyeshadow from MAC Tartan Tale palette but don't like the finish; I will use this one to add a little sparkle.






















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by