Saturday 16 April 2011

Hello guys, how's going... Went in town today, just browsing around and I spotted this wee necklace in Topshop. Its just perfect: i was looking for an understated chain with natural material, like coral and turquoise.
Love the semi-precious classification of the stones - will happily pair it with this ring





Also, i had two coupons for £9 off in total to try these new lines of skin care in Boots; I picked up a Boots Aqua hydrating eye cream and F-A-B facial radiance pads.

Now, I still have some products that I'm currently using so these are for back up but will let you know if they're any good :)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by