Wednesday 30 March 2011

WONDERful delivery


received my Converse Wonder Woman edition from ASOS this morning - they are sooooo cool! :) i was looking to buy another pair of converse, probably in blue, jeans, denim - then I saw these and i was sold!
the outside canvas is in powder blue (close enough to a stonewash denim) with white stars stitched on it: love that detailing, the stitching!
the tongue is red of course to complement the blue with Wonder Woman colours;
the inside lining looks like pages from a comic and also got three difference colour of laces.

the best part is that I only paid £35 for them as Richard got me a groupon voucher for £20 discount.

MAC also relised a WWoman collection last month but I didn't get any item: loved the packaging of the compacts but nothing really caught my eye, in terms of shade.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by