Sunday 6 December 2009

Xmas Shopping FOR ME

Went in town today, as the last day of xmas shopping (I've already bought nearly all the presents as I will have to send the package to Italy to my family)...but still have few bits for Richard to buy... naturally, with all the offers florishing around, I bought few bits for me too :P

Gap' Multi-coloured Stripe Turtle Neck Wool Tunic
isn't it amazing???!!! I usually can't stand thick jumpers but the quality is soo good, lambswool... this is so beautiful and it was with 30% off...

Butterfly by Matthew Williamson' Lurex Long Line Cardigan @ Debenhams

this is quite thin and delicate... the front part is sparkling and got two pockets.

Accessorize' From Paris With Love Postcard Purse

so cute... ideal for the Fiorelli blue bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by