Tuesday 10 March 2009


Richard (my boyfriend) and I went for dinner at Corinthian tonight; I had sea bass and he ate steak. Food was quite nice, but portions were tiny and so disappointing that i didn't even dare order a dessert. 
Btw, I bought an handbag hook in the afternoon: i always wanted one, they seem to be useful, practical and safe; when you go to a restaurant, you never know where to put your bag and it ends up on the floor (CRIMINAL!!!)... and so finally found one in a cool design.



Also found in the mail box my new hard drive. Richard's is a WD, so I got one too... in red... so pretty! =P
I, originally, wanted the other model in metallic red but couldn't find it in 320gb, and also got a good price on amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by